Monday, March 10, 2008

Jammin Round!

I was out sitting in with some folks Saturday and yesterday.


Saturday evening I attended a dinner and pickin' party for Bob Cox, husband to Mary Z Cox, on whose new banjo album I will be appearing when it is released in the next month or two.


Sunday, I took Drew Reid up on his invitation to sit in at Outz's Too (Newport, FL) with him and fiddler Bo Lawrence. Mimi Hern was there, too for that set. Some other folks dropped by, as well, a good time was had by all!


Later I dropped by Sandy Bottoms (Wakulla Station) to sit in with Jim McMurry. Now that is always fun. And I got the opportunity to give Carolyn (the owner) my CD to put in the Juke Box - unlike most, she owns the juke box so can put whatever she wants in there!


All of the time I was telling everyone about the big show!




1 comment:

Mary Z. Cox/A Secret Life of Banjo said...

Everyone enjoyed meeting you Saturday evening. I loved that awesome bass solo you took on Ragtime Annie too!
See you soon,
Mary Z. Cox
www.maryzcox.com